Hotels & Leisure
Alexander James Interiors has over 30 years’ experience within the hotel & leisure design industry. We combine a mix of luxury residential styling with a considered understanding of our clients’ commercial requirements.
Hotels, Restaurants, Bars & Leisure
Alexander James Interiors offers an individual and refreshing approach to interior design where creativity and vision meet the demands of the commercial environment. Whether your commercial project is for a new build, a conversion or a refurbishment, we have the expertise, creativity and high standards to exceed project expectations.
We recognise that great design requires a quality aesthetic and a successful interaction between people and their environment. This is important whatever the commercial space, from hotel lobbies and high rise office blocks to shopping centres and leisure complexes.
High quality design requires continuity of the design process and intensive dialogue between us and our clients, consultants, contractors and end users. Included in our personalised service are feasibility assessments, full working drawings and even help with procurement if required.
However involved you need us to be, we will always work closely together to ensure the best results are achieved right from the synthesis of concept through to beauty and functional integration.
In addition to specialising in commercial interior design and interior architecture, we are also experts in luxury interior design for private residences and interior design project management. To discuss ways of enhancing your hotel or other commercial environment arrange a consultation by contacting us.
Our Services Include
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES FOR BOTH EXISTING PROPERTY REFURBISHMENTS AND CONVERSIONS
- BRAND DESIGN AND ANALYSIS ALONGSIDE OPERATORS
- SPACE PLANNING ASSESSMENTS AND REVIEWS OF EXISTING PROPERTIES
- CONCEPTUAL INTERIOR DESIGN STUDIES FOR BOTH EXISTING PROPERTIES AND NEW DEVELOPMENTS
- DESIGN DEVELOPMENT FROM CONCEPT TO CONSTRUCTION
- SPECIFICATION OF CO-ODINANTED FF&E SCHEMES
- FULL WORKING DRAWING PACKAGE AND SPECIFICATION FOR BOTH TENDER & CONSTRUCTION
- PROCUREMENT ASSISTANCE WHERE REQUIRED